It was great to have you on board with Lenspiration! Before canceling your membership, please review the following:
- Did you have any problems shooting for the real-life photo assignments? (Only members are eligible to be paid for these)
- Have you completed the Photography Program? (Canceling your membership will remove free access to the program materials)
- I assume you were able to take advantage of the Foundations of Photography Course? (Access is only free for members)
- Have you reviewed the latest posing ideas added to the Pro Posing database? (You can only view this database as a member)
- Have you registered for the next Coaching Webinar? (These monthly webinars are only free for members)
- Are you having trouble accessing your account, figuring out how to do something, or simply not receiving what you were expecting as a member? If so, reach out here to the Lenspiration team with whatever issue(s) you are experiencing.
If you are sure you're ready to cancel forever, please follow the 4 simple steps below to terminate your membership.
IMPORTANT NOTE! Once your membership is canceled, all current discounts applied to your membership are permanently voided; you will not be able to re-start your membership with the same discount. If you would like to retain the ability to re-start your membership with the same discounts that are currently applied to your membership, choose "Suspend" instead of "Cancel" on the last step in the instructions below. You are allowed to suspend and re-start your account only twice.
1. Log in to your Lenspiration.com account
Go to www.lenspiration.com and click, Log In.
If you do not see the action you want, please contact us specifically about the problem via the Contact Page.
The end! Or at least, for your Lenspiration Membership. Your account still exists, so you can always come back to reactivate your membership as you see fit. You also still have access to free stuff which you can view in your Account Portal, including the free Lenspiration forums.
See you next time!