Cades Cove

Home Forums Photo Critique Cades Cove

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

This is a photo I took a few months ago at Cades Cove in the Great Smokey Mountains national park. Any thoughts?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Ryan Madaris.
    Attachments:

Silas Wood
    Participant

hi @rmadaris
    Nice photo I as you know I live about 30 min away from cades cove and have gone there a few times and it is always amazing
    my only thoughts are on the right side of the road there seems to be some gravel dust like a car just went by I would have waited a little bit until it blew away other than that it looks fine

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Hey @rmadaris, that certainly is a beautiful scene! Very nice.
    In shooting it, I may have gotten a bit lower to the ground to “feel” the foreground area better. Editing, maybe bring up the clarity & sharpen it a little bit. Also, I think I’d edit out that thing far down the road (a truck?); it’s difficult to tell what it is, and doesn’t really add to the photo by remaining there.

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

@silas, thank you! The dust was from another vehicle, as you suspected. @bennett-family, thank you! Yes, it is another vehicle. Thanks for pointing it out.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Fantastic location! Where were you standing in Google Maps?

Feel free to jump in on the webinar on the 12th, let me know you’re on, and I’ll critique your photo in detail! https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-feb-12/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest