Hey photographers, here’s an ongoing need from a graphic designer friend of mine:
• Requester: Sarah works as a designer on ongoing publications for a homeschool organization.
• Purpose: They have a hard time finding good, quality images of families to use in ongoing homeschool publications.
• Request: Posed or candid professional stock photos of families with more than 2 or 3 kids, with modest clothing, both parents, family life or homeschool atmosphere, etc. Also, photos of parents working with or teaching their children (ages 7-18) in a homeschooling or discipleship setting.
• Remuneration: Any submissions should be considered a gift until a relationship of reliability has been established between the photographer and the homeschool organization. This relationship begins by you posting submissions. The organization will pay for chosen images if they meet the need and criteria.
• Priority: Medium
• Deadline: None, but the sooner the better!
• Contact: For questions, contact mail at sarahleephoto dot com
Thank you for making a wholesome difference in the world of publishing!
Click here for details on how to make submissions if you are not already familiar with doing so.
This topic was modified 50 years, 10 months ago by .