February 19, 2018 at 9:02 am #29066James StaddonKeymaster
I hope this week’s assignment isn’t too specific….do your best to photograph (or pull from your portfolio) a picture that includes “Pink Clouds” to illustrate the idea of “sweetness” described in the hymn Jesus the Very Thought of Thee.
Reply to this topic with your submissions!
• Requester: IBLP Family Conferences
• Purpose: To be used as a background image for a powerpoint of the hymn Jesus the Very Thought of Thee
• Request: A photo that portrays the idea of rest, or sweetness of the presence of Jesus. I’m thinking light, airy, pink-colored clouds; whispy, light, natural textures; bright, open, dreamy outdoor scenes. Meditate on the complete lyrics of Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee for more ideas.
• Image Specs: Pictures you submit must be at least 3000 pixels longest edge. Edit however you like. Please, no watermarks.
• How to Submit: Attach JPGs less than 2MB in size in reply to this topic. (Learn to downsize JPGs appropriately in this video.)
• Remuneration: Your submissions are a tangible gift to a non-profit, Christian ministry. A real opportunity to shoot to serve for the needs of others. Use this as an opportunity to practice with a purpose!
• Terms: Chosen submissions will be used as if they were purchased under a Royalty Free license. You continue to retain full rights to your image.
• Deadline: Midnight Saturday, February 24, 2018 (or until this topic is closed).
The photos submitted for this assignment will be critiqued in March’s live Photo Critique Webinar, Tuesday the 13th at 7pm ET. You can register at http://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-mar-13/. PRO members can register for free at http://www.lenspiration.com/promember.
Related training video:
I hope the video Learning How to Intelligently Predict Beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets! will increase your chances of being able to photograph beautiful pink clouds! Quick tip: look for clear mornings or evenings with a small percentage of low hanging clouds.
Can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions!
–JamesFebruary 19, 2018 at 9:42 am #29067Hannah MooreParticipantFebruary 19, 2018 at 11:18 am #29072Ryan MadarisParticipantFebruary 20, 2018 at 1:15 pm #29087Eliana FranzenburgParticipantFebruary 20, 2018 at 9:26 pm #29103Joseph CamusoParticipantFebruary 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm #29183Ezra MorleyModerator
Here are a couple of my shots that came to mind. @jamesstaddon, you probably know where these were taken… 🙂February 21, 2018 at 6:21 pm #29187February 21, 2018 at 8:59 pm #29210Sarah LewisParticipant
Hey Dan Cope, where did you take that pic? Thanks!February 22, 2018 at 8:54 am #29234
Hi Sarah! I took that picture at Sandy Lake in Stoneboro, Pennsylvania.February 23, 2018 at 2:48 pm #29325Hannah MooreParticipantFebruary 23, 2018 at 3:14 pm #29327Sarah LewisParticipant
Thanks Dan, it’s very beautiful. 🙂February 23, 2018 at 9:45 pm #29344Marie-Pier RhéaumeParticipantFebruary 24, 2018 at 8:35 pm #29399Eliana FranzenburgParticipantFebruary 24, 2018 at 10:55 pm #29402February 24, 2018 at 10:57 pm #29405
The topic ‘Pink Clouds (ends February 24)’ is closed to new replies.