Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 30 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

blessings captured
    Participant

Here are a few pictures that I had fun taking this spring!

Attachments:

Paul Johnson
    Participant

This was taken earlier this week as i was heading to work. This is looking back up my driveway with the sun shining through the slight fog that morning. I know that the contrail is distracting, but I don’t have the software on my phone to edit it out.

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Here are some pictures that I took this week!

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

And some other flowers in the early morning…

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Some more flowers…

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

And lastly, here are some waterfall and tree reflections pictures! 🙂

Attachments:

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

Here are a few I got last week.

Attachments:

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

And some more…

Attachments:

Joseph Camuso
    Participant

Two more 😀

Attachments:

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

Here are a few more!

Attachments:

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

And another from a park near my home.

Attachments:

Lewis Family
    Participant

here are some

Attachments:

Lewis Family
    Participant

2 more

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Oh guys, this is AWESOME!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much @joseph, @elianafranzenburg, @bennett-family, @elliespics, @morganwriter1gmail-com, @creative-click-photography, @blessingscaptured, @paulnmerrie, @rmadaris and @vince! There has never been a submission turn out of this magnitude before!

Just looking over all the pictures here for the first time, so many things come to mind that I want to say, but for sake of time I MUST wait ’till the next webinar to critique them! Ah, all the way until June 12! I don’t know if I can wait that long! But if you’d like my personal feedback on your photos, please be sure to register for the webinar here: https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-june-12/

In the meantime, I’ll be in touch with Ziesemer Family Publishers, show them the photos and see if we can use one of them for the cover of their Refreshing the Hearts of the Saints booklet!

Stay tuned!!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

James, do you have any idea WHERE in the picture you’re going to want the text to be?

Hey @bennett-family, sorry I never answered this question! Thankfully, I have a lot of flexibility on where to place the text. Usually somewhere in the top half or middle looks best though. I can tell you were shooting with the text placement in mind! Beautiful shots!! Don’t you just love spring? There are actually things to take pictures of! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)’ is closed to new replies.

Pin It on Pinterest