Current CAPTURE Details
Last updated: 8/2/2018
- 12 Prospects required for a CAPTURE to go Live
- 4 Attendees required 1 month in advance for a Live CAPTURE to be Finalized
- CAPTURE (or multiple Field Days) Kansas
- Prospect: Someone who has indicated their interest in attending your CAPTURE. You will need to keep track of this yourself, based on the people who have told you they are interested. If prospects sign up for updates at www.lenspiration.com/capture, they will receive my updates about future CAPTUREs.
- Attendee: Someone who has paid to attend a CAPTURE.
- Dormant: A location where efforts are being made to hold a CAPTURE as soon as enough prospects are reached, but can not be held this year.
- Pending: A location where efforts are being made to hold a CAPTURE in the following year.
- Live: A location where there are enough prospects (12) to finalize details, set dates, officially make public at www.lenspiration.com/capture and launch a campaign to attract the first 4 attendees.
- Finalized: A location where 4 attendees have registered at least 1-month before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
- Canceled: A location where 4 attendees were not reached 1-month before the workshop was scheduled to begin and will return to pending or dormant until 12 additional prospects have been reached.