- This event has passed.
HEAV Convention, Richmond, VA
June 7 @ 1:00 pm - June 9 @ 5:00 pm
- $69/photographer who is registered for Convention
- $99/photographer who is not registered for Convention
- Registration is available on the HEAV Convention website
- More details
- Beginner: beginners are encouraged to go through the Foundations of Photography Course before attending a Photography Team where the focus will be more specific on learning and practicing event photography.
- Beyond Beginner: intermediate to advanced photographers are encouraged to attend.
- Minimum age is 15
- More details
- Beginner: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es)
No film SLR, hybrid DSLR, point and shoot cameras or phone camears are accepted
- Beyond Beginner: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es) and laptop computer with pre-installed image editing software
Adobe Lightroom is highly recommended and will be the platform from which all post-processing training will be presented. You may download a 7-day free trial beforehand at this link.
- Orientation: Thursday at 1:00pm
Parent(s) are required to bring minors to Orientation
Come with your camera (and laptop if you are bringing one)
- Conclusion: Saturday at 10:30am
All parents of team members are invited and encouraged to come to Conclusion!
Please be aware that activities are still planned through 5:00pm if team members are available to participate
- Meeting Location: All photography Team related activities will be held in Room B-22 and at the Lenspiration booth in the Exhibit Hall
Modest dress is required—no tight clothing, midriff tops, mini-skirts, plunging necklines, or bare shoulders. Casual business attire is always appropriate. Knee-length or longer hemlines are recommended for ladies. Wear comfortable shoes, as photographers will be walking a lot.
- For more details and Q&A about the ACTION Photography Teams in general, please visit the ACTION Details page
- For more information on the HEAV Convention, please visit HEAV Convention Home
- For more information on the Photography Team at HEAV specifically, please visit HEAV Convention Photography Team