<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Lenspiration | Dave Bentley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/members/eagleeye/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.lenspiration.com/members/eagleeye/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dave Bentley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 01:20:30 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4de441726e215c787418eeb5be5aa06</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic ISO MIND BLOWER in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/iso-mind-blower/#post-101583</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2026 17:48:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The auto iso and shooting in full manual were very helpful for me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b099607571fc2969297073c9972649a2</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley started the topic ISO MIND BLOWER in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/iso-mind-blower/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2026 16:39:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was doing extra research into the ISO problems and found this interesting video explaining why all of my wildlife and other photos were grainy, this video is very helpful and has helped me improve my photo clarity.</p>
<p><a href="https://youtu.be/sOdlDyolhr0" rel="nofollow ugc">Simon d&#8217;Entrement ISO Settings</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fefa13e37a459648053f5547006976df</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Camera backpack in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/#post-100797</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2026 18:34:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have any experience with the clik elite? I heard they were good quality when they were made. They have been out of business for a while so trying them on would be difficult. But all the reviews for when they were made were good so I think they would be a good option too. Let me know if you have any ideas or comments. Thank you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e372ec910646b9a5b695ade9a7ed23d</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Camera backpack in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/#post-100759</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2026 18:04:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok that is a good idea. Thank you for your advice!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f71b39c585517f33912d57b234041cf3</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Camera backpack in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/#post-100709</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2026 18:12:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for your reply <a href="https://www.lenspiration.com/members/jamesstaddon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jamesstaddon</a> I have looked on eBay, and I saw some Peak Design backpacks for affordable prices. I do agree that the best way to find out what you like is to try it on. There is a camera store near me so I will see if they have them. I am looking more towards hiking or day packs. Thank you for your detailed advice, it is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-18086"><a href="https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/#post-100709" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3f5e4f97b94d8b88f1bc8e5c3cbc32</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Camera backpack in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/#post-100613</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2026 18:39:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, I would like room for more lenses for if I expand. So probably room for 4 lenses and one camera.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07f0b651fed66be622d9785049acef23</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley started the topic Camera backpack in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2026 18:37:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a Nikon D5300 Camera a 105 to 18 lens a 60mm macro lens and a 70 to 300 zoom lens. I am currently using a camera bag with room for the camera and two smaller lenses, and I can just barely fit the zoom lens, but it takes a lot of readjusting, and all the gear has to be taken apart so it is hard to get it out to take photos quickly. I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-18079"><a href="https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/camera-backpack/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97b31b56fc4da7fbd238215aacbd72c3</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Macro Lens in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/macro-lens-2/#post-97595</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Sep 2025 17:49:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>T hank You</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fda301e340097fc8712e1d2a252b929</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Macro Lens in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/macro-lens-2/#post-97487</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2025 21:04:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you that is very helpful &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b9b3a161de2722c61d71f64c4fa3e08</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Adobe Portfolio Website in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/portfolio-and-monitor-calibrator/#post-97486</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2025 20:47:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the work you have done especially the eagle and the colors look good on my computer. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74c188c5d69755a8981728214bacac9d</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley replied to the topic Macro Lens in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/macro-lens-2/#post-97208</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Aug 2025 16:16:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also is there a difference between a macro and a micro lens or is that just a manufacturer label   </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36213c518cb0761c76ae3113e21aa3eb</guid>
				<title>Dave Bentley started the topic Macro Lens in the forum Photography Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/topic/macro-lens-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2025 19:26:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I currently have a Nikon D3500 F mount and I am looking for a good macro lens. I would like it for close ups of plants and insects. Do you have any suggestions???? Also Have A 18to105 and a 70to300 Zoom lens</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>