- This event has passed.
Kent Falls State Park, CT
May 5, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 8:30 pm$99.00
An educational field trip for anyone who loves to take pictures!
Learn the secrets behind taking epic nature photos and start approaching your photography like a pro! Easy, fun, and fast-paced with plenty of time to practice, practice, practice under the guidance and support of a professional landscape photographer, a Photography Field Day is a one-day field trip for learning specific photography techniques in the classroom of creation. Geared for high-school-aged beginner (and beyond-beginner!) photographers.
Geared for high-school-aged beginner photographers, it doesn’t matter what camera you have. Walk away knowing:
- How to make beautifully blurred backgrounds
- How to create the pro sunstar effect
- How to photograph the soft, silky water effect
- How to make your pictures tack sharp every time
- 5 killer composition techniques
- How to start shooting in Manual right now
- 4 ways Christian photographers can make a positive impact on the world
- And much more! There’s so much you can do with your camera! Learn how to make the most of it.
Tuition: Like all field days, it’s $99/photographer, or $79/photographer when you sign up as a group of 2 or more!
Schedule: We’ll be meeting at 10:00am to begin, and then be all done after shooting the sunset (around 8:30pm).
Meals: Bring your own picnic lunch and dinner. Fast food is 30min away if you would prefer.
Weather: It should be a beautiful, warm, day for outdoor photography and classroom instruction around a picnic table! Be sure to check the weather beforehand though, just in case, and it never hurts to bring a light jacket for unexpected cooler temperatures and an extra pair of socks/shoes in case you get wet.
For generic details on stuff like prerequisites, and items to bring, see the details listed out at www.lenspiration.com/fielddays.
Feel free to contact James directly by email for questions at [email protected]