There are two ways to learn photography through the Lenspiration membership:
Learn by studying. New Lenspiration photography training material is added regularly. Resources that members have unrestricted access to include:
- The Photographer’s Roadmap
- Photography Courses
- Lenspiration Video Library
- Posing Database
- Scouting Guide
- Lenspiration Pro Reports
Learn by shooting photo assignments. Assignments are announced regularly, usually multiple times per month. Here’s how it works:
- Each new photo assignment is sent to you by email
- Special training on how to shoot various aspects of the assignment is provided
- Specific instructions for shooting and submitting photos for the assignment are given
- You go shoot the assignment!
- The Photography Q&A forum is available for when you run into questions during the assignment
- You submit photos for the assignment
- A webinar is held for live critique of the photos submitted for the assignment
- You get paid for any of your photos that win the assignment
- Ideas for other ways to get your photos published are provided
Members can view current or past training and activities at any given time via the My Membership Portal when they’re logged logging in to their account.
Questions? Feel free to ask here!