July 4, 2017 - July 7, 2017
Family Conference, Sacramento, CA
With many activities happening in multiple locations at this relatively small conference, Sacramento provides a close, family atmosphere in which the Conference Photography Team can cover each aspect of the 4-day event. Covering the main sessions, breakout sessions, children's programs and fun, family interaction in general, the team is responsible for providing images for Conference social media, the final slideshow presentation and future Conference promotions.
More Events are Coming!
- $89/photographer in addition to Conference registration
- Registration available on the Family Conference website
- Age 14 or older
- Beginner Level: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es)
If you can, bring a laptop though it is not necessarily required
- Beyond Beginner Level: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es) and laptop computer with pre-installed image editing software such as Adobe Lightroom.
- Orientation: Tuesday at 1:30pm
Come with your camera (and laptop if you are bringing one)
- Conclusion: Friday at 11:00am
All parents of team members are invited and encouraged to come to Conclusion!
There are no photography team activities planned for Saturday
- Morning Meetings: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning team meetings will begin at 8:00am
- Meeting Location: It will most likely be held in the same classroom as previous years, but you can find out the exact location at the Lenspiration booth before Orientation begins. Signs will point the way.
- For more information about the Family Conferences, visit the Family Conferences website.
- For details regarding this ACTION’s experience levels, required items, schedule, dress code and general Q&A, please visit the ACTION Details page.