FEATURED: Photographer

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Photographer

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  blessings captured 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

I forgot to mention, @jamesstaddon, that I didn’t crop most of those pictures by the shore very much to give you more room to work with.

Here are a few more pictures I got yesterday. 🙂

Attachments:

blessings captured
    Participant

Here are some more we did.

Attachments:

Sarah Beers
    Participant

Here are a few I took at the beach.

Attachments:

Sarah Beers
    Participant

Here’s another one I took a few days later.

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, reading your comments and seeing your photos has been such an encouragement to me! What an excellent host of photos to choose from! I’m looking forward to plugging them into my template and seeing which ones will work best…I think I’ll do that live tonight, during the webinar, so you can see why I end up choosing the ones I do. Looking forward to it! https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-may-14/

Webinar

James Staddon
    Keymaster

It worked well to plug in your submissions one at a time! Here’s the replay to the webinar if you want to watch it and see why each winning photo won: https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar051419/

Will plan to post the winning photos! And Lenspiration members, you prize money will be coming your way!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Ok, I’ve chosen the winners!

Take a look at the home page to see the hard work of Winner #1 on display, and I’ve attached screenshots of the others for a taste of what will be going live over the next year or so!

Thank you guys, SO MUCH!

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

How exciting!!

It’s fun seeing your photo up there on the homepage, @blessingscaptured! Congrats everyone!

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

These look great! So fun that there is so many winners! Great photos everyone.

@blessingscaptured, yours really suits the homepage! 🙂 So Lenspirationish. 😄

blessings captured
    Participant

This has been fun. Everyone’s pictures looks great!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest