Obedience vs Willfulness (ends July 27)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments Obedience vs Willfulness (ends July 27)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Esther

Wow! These are really good! Thank you! I’ll ask the other writers and will let you know which one we decide to use. Thank you! 🙂

Frazer Family
    Participant

I know this is a really late entry, but I finally managed to get a picture of a “stubborn” donkey. The truth is, she really isn’t stubborn and it was hard to make her look like it! 🙂

Attachments:

Frazer Family
    Participant

One of my brothers suggested a close crop, but I only have 1700 px. I should have thought of taking some closeups.

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

And a winner has been chosen! The announcement will be made during tonight’s webinar! https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-aug-14/

James Staddon
    Keymaster

For anyone who missed the webinar last night, here’s the re-play link and a list of takeaways! https://mailchi.mp/lenspiration/in-case-you-missed-the-live-photo-critique-webinar-1431237

Esther

Hi everyone! I’d like to announce the winner of the photo contest! Drumroll, please!!!

Thank you all for your creative concept ideas and excellent contributions! The curriculum editors decided that the picture we should use to illustrate “willfulness” is the Frazer’s donkey picture! Congratulations!

Again, many thanks to you all and your pets for your participation. 🙂

Esther

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

YAY! Congratulations, @frazer-family! 😀 🎉

This was a fun and challenging assignment, @estherstaddon. I’m glad you have a photo to suit your needs! 🙂

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Thank you, @estherstaddon, for facilitating this. We’ll look forward to helping out for any other photo needs you have in the future!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Obedience vs Willfulness (ends July 27)’ is closed to new replies.

Are you sure you already know the secret?

Your ebook is sitting in your email inbox!

Pin It on Pinterest