Rose

Home Forums Photo Critique Rose

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

MissyCreations
    Participant

Hay I was just playing around the other day, and I just random pics. here is one, any advice is helpful πŸ™‚

ISO 400
    f/8.0
    1/125
    focal length 51.0mm

MissyCreations
    Participant

Sorry.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  James Staddon.
    Attachments:

Sarah Lewis
    Participant

Really cute @missyruth. I would have included the rest of the flower though so you get the whole effect. πŸ™‚ Keep shootin’!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Great subject! Great composition! I can think of at least one bit of advice I could give….so since you’re signed up for the webinar tonight, I’ll share it there.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Again, such a great shot I didn’t have much to say about it, but here’s the webinar replay link anyway just in case you ever want to watch it again: https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar050818/

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hey @missyruth, I was wondering, do you mind if I use your picture of the rose? It’s really a great picture and would work beautifully for the background of an email I send announcing a future webinar. May I have your permission to use it? How would you like me to credit you (something like “Photo by @missyruth“)? Thanks!

Lewis Family
    Participant

Yes you may use it, and as for the credit what ever you think is fine πŸ™‚

Lewis Family
    Participant

This is @missyruth

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Fantastic, @misyruth! Thanks so much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Join for FREE!

Pin It on Pinterest