Thinking about publishing your best works of art in a calendar? I don’t recommend you go to Shutterfly . . . or Walmart . . . any of those popular spots that not only cost a fortune but offer no professional design options for displaying your hard-earned masterpieces. If your work is above average, don’t stoop to put them in below-average frames.
This is why I’ve been designing my own calendars for years. Using the industry standard programs of InDesign and Photoshop, I have complete control over every aspect of the entire calendar, from cover to cover. For each new year, I invest dozens of hours into designing a new theme–a new template that you can use for displaying your work too.
Calendars for the artist, designed by an artist. Start displaying your work now–professionally, cost-effectively, at any quantity.
- $100 flat project rate + $4 per calendar for printing
Example: If you wanted to create 10 calendars as Christmas gifts for your immediate family, the cost would be $100 + $40 for printing making a total of only $140.
How your create your calendar:
- Enter the quantity you want above and add the product to cart (or click here to submit a request for more details).
- Choose 12 favorite pictures from your portfolio.
- Lenspiration will step you through the process of preparing your pictures for print by sending you a free digital and physical sample of the Original Lenspiration Calendar.
- Using the samples, you can examine the physical characteristics of how your calendar will turn out, calibrate your screen, and edit your pictures for print on your own computer.
- Lenspiration will step you through submitting your edited pictures and ask what contact information you would like to appear in your calendar.
- Lenspiration will send you a soft-proof of what your calendar will look like with your pictures.
- You make changes until you fully approve the entire calendar.
- Lenspiration will print and ship you your calendar! Please allow at least two weeks for printing and shipping.
- 12 month calendar
- Closed dimensions: 11.5 x 8.75 in
- Printed on glossy, 80lb paper with thicker, 80lb stock cover
- Artist’s Calendars are available in only the current year’s calendar theme.
- Lenspiration’s branding will be limited to the small print on the back of the calendar.
- There may be no customization of the theme beyond the pictures and the contact information of the photographer unless specifically requested.
- A photograph of the artist and a short bio about the artist must be submitted for the extra spread at the end of the calendar.
- $100 flat project rate is nonrefundable.