Thinking about publishing your best works of art in a calendar? I don’t recommend you go to Shutterfly . . . or Walmart . . . any of those popular spots that not only cost a fortune but offer no professional design options for displaying your hard-earned masterpieces. If your work is above average, don’t stoop to put them in below-average frames.
This is why I’ve been designing my own calendars for years. Using the industry standard programs of InDesign and Photoshop, I have complete control over every aspect of the entire calendar, from cover to cover. For each new year, I invest dozens of hours into designing a new theme–a new template that you can use for displaying your work too.
Calendars for the artist, designed by an artist. Start displaying your work now–professionally, cost-effectively, at any quantity.
- $150 flat project rate + $7 per calendar for printing
Example: If you wanted to create 20 calendars as Christmas gifts for various family members, the cost would be $150 + $140 for printing making a total of only $290
How to create your calendar:
- Enter the quantity you want above and add the product to cart (or click here to submit a request for more details).
- Choose 12 favorite pictures from your portfolio.
- Lenspiration will show you how to submit your pictures and ask what contact information you would like to appear in your calendar.
- Lenspiration will email you a soft-proof of what your calendar will look like with your pictures.
- You make changes until you fully approve the entire calendar.
- Lenspiration will print and ship you your calendar! Please allow at least three weeks for printing and shipping.
- 12 month calendar
- Closed dimensions: 9×12
- Printed on glossy, 80lb paper with thicker, 80lb stock cover
- Artist’s Calendars are available in the current year’s calendar theme (unless you specifically request a different theme).
- Lenspiration’s branding will be limited to the small print on the back of the calendar.
- There may be no customization of the theme beyond the pictures and the contact information of the photographer unless a specific request is approved.
- Flat project rate is nonrefundable.