September 29, 2020 at 1:46 pm #54199LenspirationModerator
• Publisher: IBLP’s Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum
• Purpose: Photo will be published in a new booklet on the character quality of Love.
• Request: A picture of the ocean to illustrate the incredible depth, length and breadth of the love of God. See example image here.
• Special Instructions: Not a super colorful sky because that would make it more a picture of the sunset than the vastness of the ocean. Something that makes the ocean look huge. Waves might be good if that would add depth and power to the picture. Sunny and happy with warm, loving feeling would be nice.
• Orientation: Vertical pictures are preferred.
• Photo Specs: JPG or DNG, at least 2000 pixels longest edge. Feel free to pull from your archives. Edit however you like. No watermarks.
• How to Submit: Members can follow the A, B, C process outlined here. (Instructions for non-members can be viewed here.) You can submit up to 10 photos.
• Remuneration: Lenspiration members will receive $5 if their photo is chosen!
• Terms: By submitting your photo(s) on this forum, you agree to the terms outlined in the STS Photo Assignment Agreement.
• Deadline: Midnight Saturday, October 24, 2020 (or until this topic is no longer highlighted yellow).
October 1, 2020 at 5:36 pm #54317Blessings CapturedParticipantOctober 2, 2020 at 4:28 pm #54337
- This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by James Staddon.
We shall see. 🙂October 3, 2020 at 12:51 am #54340Charmain AikemaParticipant
I was blessed to be able to travel to South Africa with my two eldest daughters this past December to visit family and show them where I come from… there are many beautiful beaches! I love the theme for this assignment and think Romans 8:38 + 39 says it best: “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”October 5, 2020 at 1:34 pm #54355
Wow that is so fun! Any one else been to South Africa? I haven’t….yet. 🙂 I think that last one there is the most like the example image BCIC gave in the details, with less beach visible and more water.October 5, 2020 at 7:47 pm #54360Frazer FamilyParticipantOctober 6, 2020 at 12:29 pm #54365RuthParticipantOctober 6, 2020 at 1:32 pm #54367Frazer FamilyParticipantOctober 6, 2020 at 2:32 pm #54378RuthParticipantOctober 9, 2020 at 11:58 am #54418October 9, 2020 at 7:21 pm #54444Ezra MorleyModeratorOctober 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm #54448Charmain AikemaParticipant
Wow! Very nice :-). Where in SA where these taken?
I think my son might want a drone for his birthday… :-).October 14, 2020 at 9:25 pm #54513October 14, 2020 at 9:29 pm #54520
And a couple more!
@bennett-family – I actually submitted photos this time… Lol 😂October 14, 2020 at 9:32 pm #54525
Sorry, somehow I submitted a couple of them twice! 🙈
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.