FEATURED: Praying Hands (ends March 9)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Praying Hands (ends March 9)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

@jamesstaddon, I know I’m late for this assignment and I noticed that it was no longer highlighted yellow, so I don’t know if it’s closed for submissions or not, but here are my entries. If it’s too late, I totally understand!

I’ve gotta say that I take my hat of to those of you that did selfies. LOL 😃 In the pictures were there is three girls, that is me and my sisters. Setting up the camera on a tripod and then trying to get everyone situated properly so that it looks right was quite the challenge! But, it was fun. So grateful for sisters that are willing models. 🙂

I’m not sure if some of my photos have the reverent feel that you were after, but I also wanted to capture the rejoicing, joyous side of the hymn. Also, the pose of the girls on the log ended up with a more cluttered background than I’d hoped – maybe not so good for text! But, thought I’d post it anyway, just in case.

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Hmm… not sure why they didn’t work the first time!

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

More pics!

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

And a couple of more!

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

My heart nearly skipped a beat for sheer excitement when I saw all these submissions come in! They’re all so….colorful and creative and just absolutely perfect! It’s soooo sad to only be able to use one. 🙁 Maybe I’ll see if we can apply some of these pictures to other projects for you to be paid for. I’m really looking forward to going over these and show you THE ONE WINNER tonight on the webinar! https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-apr-16/

I am so grateful for you guys. Thank you for taking the time to fulfill this assignment, and I hope you have learned a lot shooting for it. Feel free to continue this discussion if you’d like to share any problems you faced or ah-ha! moments you experienced along the way! I’ll post the winner here eventually too.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Congratulations @blessingscaptured for having your photo chosen as the winner for this photo assignment!

Since there were so many submissions, I’ll look into the possibility of getting some of the other pictures chosen too for other songs too.

Thank you everyone!

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest