LAST-MINUTE! New York City Buildings

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments LAST-MINUTE! New York City Buildings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James Staddon
    Keymaster

ASSIGNMENT DETAILS:
    Purpose: Precision Elevator Corp has asked me to put together a last-minute 2020 calendar for them.
    Request: Calendar-quality photos of New York City buildings from any season of the year.
    Orientation: Horizontal; photo will be cropped to a 3:4 ratio.
    Photo Specs: Submit RAW, DNG or high-resolution JPG files at least 4000 pixels longest edge. Edit however you like. No watermarks.
    How to Submit: Upload files to this link.
    Remuneration: $18 per chosen photo for Lenspiration members; $9 per chosen photo for non-Lenspiration members.
    Terms: By submitting your photo(s) on this forum, you agree to the terms outlined in the STS Photo Assignment Agreement.
    Deadline: Midnight Saturday, October 26, 2019!

Sorry this is such a last-minute notice!

Logan Lamar
    Participant

Does it have to be NYC? I might have better luck with Seattle…

Julia and Valerie
    Participant

Will there be a critique or announcements about the New York City buildings? We had uploaded pictures through the required link. Thank you.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hi @loganlamar, sorry to have not answered your question earlier. And no, this was a very specific regional request. 🙁 I didn’t have any pictures of NYC either. 🙂

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hi @mummaufam, I will announce whose photos are purchased, but I doubt I will have the time to critique them on the webinar (the link is working now by the way 🙂 )

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Good news, @mummaufam’s photo was approved in the draft version of the 2020 Precision Elevator Corp. calendar! Someone told me once, “Don’t rejoice till the money’s in the bank”, but I’ll keep you posted as to what happens next. 🙂

Attachments:
    Julia and Valerie
    Participant

Thank you. We are excited to see the draft picture! That is 13 year old Valerie’s photo taken from the top of Rockefeller Center.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Wow! Good job, Valerie!!

I’ll be making official announcements about this assignment on the webinar tonight if you’re able to watch that, after which I’ll be sure to followup here as well!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Praise the Lord, @mummaufam, Precision Elevator liked your photo and it is now officially printed in their calendar! Congratulations for winning this assignment! You can view the photo in the calendar at minute 28:10 of the latest webinar replay: https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar46/

Julia and Valerie
    Participant

Thank you!! We are very excited.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest