September 14, 2017 at 8:58 am #25540
Hey everyone! Can you go out and photograph, or find from your portfolio, a picture of storm clouds? Reply to this topic with your submissions!
• Requester: IBLP Family Conferences
• Purpose: To be used as a background image for a powerpoint for the hymn “A Shelter In The Time Of Storm”
Any picture that illustrate the hymn. Ideas include storm clouds, rain, lightning, a shelter, a lighthouse, etc.A picture of storm clouds only, without any foreground elements.
• Image Specs: Pictures must be at least 3000 pixels longest edge. No watermarks, please.
• How to Submit: Attach JPGs less than 2MB in size in reply to this topic. (Learn to downsize JPGs appropriately in this video.)
• Remuneration: Your submissions are a tangible gift to a non-profit, Christian ministry
• Terms: Chosen submissions will be used as if purchased under a Royalty Free license. You continue to retain the full rights.
• Deadline: Midnight, Wednesday September 27, 2017
September 14, 2017 at 9:56 am #25544September 19, 2017 at 6:48 am #25655Frazer FamilyParticipant
- This topic was modified 51 years, 4 months ago by .
On our family vacation out to the Bay of Fundy, we saw multiple lighthouses. I’ll attach a few. But actually, 20170906_ELF_6172 is the photo that comes to mind with this hymn. Taken from inside a cave while the storm clouds gathered (the rain began right after we left the beach), it seems to portray “a shelter in time of storm.” Though in truth, I wouldn’t take shelter here in a storm since the cave is filled with water at high tide! 🙂September 19, 2017 at 10:38 am #25667Dan CopeParticipantSeptember 20, 2017 at 9:28 am #25723AbbyParticipantSeptember 20, 2017 at 11:25 am #25737
Thank you so much everyone!! I’ll send these in for review and see what they say!September 20, 2017 at 12:15 pm #25742
Ok, update here!
Since this request is for the background of a PowerPoint, the reviewer was looking for more of a storm-clouds only type picture, without any foreground elements. They are looking for a picture of storm-cloud shape and texture more than of an actual subject.
So, I’ve updated the initial request above and extended the deadline for another week! Deadline is now Wednesday midnight, September 27. Happy shooting!
Maybe a storm will pass through by then. 🙂September 20, 2017 at 12:21 pm #25744Frazer FamilyParticipant
Hmm… we’re supposed to have a week of straight sunshine here! 🙂September 23, 2017 at 4:04 pm #25862Caitlin ComptonParticipantSeptember 25, 2017 at 7:16 am #25874September 25, 2017 at 12:54 pm #25888Kayla WeaverParticipantSeptember 27, 2017 at 3:12 pm #25973Eliana FranzenburgParticipantOctober 3, 2017 at 5:34 pm #26116
Oh guys, these are amazing! I’ll ask IBLP which one they want to use and let you know ASAP!October 10, 2017 at 8:48 am #26232Bethany VanderfordParticipant
My name is Bethany, and I work with IBLP. I am grateful for the time you have taken to help us with our project. Thank you so much for the submissions! There are some wonderful choices. We have decided to go with one of Caitlin’s cloud pictures. Thank you, Caitlin, for a wonderful picture to illustrate “A Shelter in the Time of Storm”! Here is a sample of what it will look like on the slideshow:October 10, 2017 at 8:42 pm #26262
The topic ‘Storm Clouds (September 14-27)’ is closed to new replies.