Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis Family 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

James Staddon
    Keymaster

I’m working on a design project and need a picture in the springtime that illustrates the idea of “Refreshing”. I’m willing to pay for it too. Here are the details:

Request: I need a picture, that looks very much like “spring”, for the cover of a booklet entitled, “Refreshing the Hearts”.

Description: The picture needs to illustrate “refreshing”. It needs to be obvious that it was taken in the spring. Ideas would include a bubbling brook, a small waterfall, dew on the grass in a landscape scene, bright morning sunlight piercing through a wet, flower-studded forest, closeup of water droplets on colorful buds/flowers surrounded by bright sunlight, etc. Don’t crop close and there should be room somewhere for textual content.

Image Specs: Image must be VERTICAL. At least 3300 pixels tall! Edited or unnoticeably “Photoshopped” composites are welcome!

Submission process: 1) Submit your largest-version submission at this Dropbox Link. Only Lenspiration will have access to your submissions. 2) Reply to this forum topic attaching a smaller-version submission. This is the only way you will be able to have your submission critiqued in the next webinar! The chosen submission will be posted at the end of this topic.

Remuneration: PRO members will receive $9 per chosen submission.

Terms of use: The chosen submission will be used as if Lenspiration purchased it under a Royalty Free license. You continue to retain full rights to use the image as you would like in the future.

Deadline: Midnight, Saturday, May 19, 2018

Questions? Reply directly to this forum topic!

Joseph Camuso
    Participant

Hey James, I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but here are a two spring pictures that I thought may work. I’m hoping to take some more in the following days!
    They are both crops of horizontal shots, so I can adjust the crop if need be.

Attachments:

Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

Here are some that I recently took.

Attachments:

Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

Sorry, let’s see if this works.

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

James, do you have any idea WHERE in the picture you’re going to want the text to be?

Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

Not sure if these are what you’re looking for but here you go.

Attachments:

Joseph Camuso
    Participant

Here’s another one!

Attachments:

Elliespics
    Participant

I hope I uploaded everything right. Here are 5 refreshing photos that I took.

Thank you,

Ellie

Attachments:

Morgan Giesbrecht
    Participant

Here are the first few…

Attachments:

Morgan Giesbrecht
    Participant

Another…

Attachments:

Morgan Giesbrecht
    Participant

Last ones…

Attachments:

Joseph Camuso
    Participant

@jamesstaddon, Here are a couple more.

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Here are some images I pulled from my portfolio. I hope they have the correct amount of pixels!

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

And a couple of others…

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hey this is awesome everyone! I’ve been on the road the past two week and just now seeing your submissions! This is going to be one tough choice to know which one to choose!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Join for FREE!

Pin It on Pinterest