May 8, 2018 at 3:40 pm #30709James StaddonKeymaster
I’m working on a design project and need a picture in the springtime that illustrates the idea of “Refreshing”. I’m willing to pay for it too. Here are the details:
• Request: I need a picture, that looks very much like “spring”, for the cover of a booklet entitled, “Refreshing the Hearts”.
• Description: The picture needs to illustrate “refreshing”. It needs to be obvious that it was taken in the spring. Ideas would include a bubbling brook, a small waterfall, dew on the grass in a landscape scene, bright morning sunlight piercing through a wet, flower-studded forest, closeup of water droplets on colorful buds/flowers surrounded by bright sunlight, etc. Don’t crop close and there should be room somewhere for textual content.
• Image Specs: Image must be VERTICAL. At least 3300 pixels tall! Edited or unnoticeably “Photoshopped” composites are welcome!
• Submission process: 1) Submit your largest-version submission at this Dropbox Link. Only Lenspiration will have access to your submissions. 2) Reply to this forum topic attaching a smaller-version submission. This is the only way you will be able to have your submission critiqued in the next webinar! The chosen submission will be posted at the end of this topic.
• Remuneration: PRO members will receive $9 per chosen submission.
• Deadline: Midnight, Saturday, May 19, 2018
• Questions? Reply directly to this forum topic!May 8, 2018 at 7:38 pm #30718May 9, 2018 at 1:53 pm #30726May 9, 2018 at 1:59 pm #30728May 9, 2018 at 6:29 pm #30732Lydia BennettKeymaster
James, do you have any idea WHERE in the picture you’re going to want the text to be?May 9, 2018 at 9:05 pm #30733May 11, 2018 at 8:19 pm #30789May 14, 2018 at 6:44 pm #30813EllieParticipantMay 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm #30831May 16, 2018 at 12:30 pm #30840May 16, 2018 at 12:33 pm #30842May 16, 2018 at 4:40 pm #30849May 16, 2018 at 8:01 pm #30853Caitlin ComptonParticipantMay 16, 2018 at 8:04 pm #30858Caitlin ComptonParticipantMay 17, 2018 at 1:36 pm #30865James StaddonKeymaster
Hey this is awesome everyone! I’ve been on the road the past two week and just now seeing your submissions! This is going to be one tough choice to know which one to choose!
The topic ‘Refreshing – Springtime Theme (ends May 19)’ is closed to new replies.