Remote Shutter Release

Home Forums Photography Q&A Remote Shutter Release

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good shutter release for a canon 80D I could get?
    I’ve gotten a few different ones in the last few years and all of them of stopped working in some way.

Thanks!

Ernest Lloyd
    Participant

I don’t have any experience with Canon wireless remotes, but from the research that I’ve done, it seems like these are the best options.
    I have no idea how much you are planning on spending on a remote, but I’ll just throw out my ideas!
    This one seems like it has great quality for your buck.
    This one from Vello, has a super long distance wireless connection at up to 100 meters. The downside is that it is fairly expensive (Depending on how much you are planning on spending.)
    This one is the one that I use. But for under ten bucks what quality can you expect??
    It would help me out if I knew what your budget range is, and what features you are wanting. 😉 🙂

Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

@ernestf-lloyd Thanks! I will check these out!

It would help me out if I knew what your budget range is, and what features you are wanting. 😉 🙂

I don’t really want to spend more the $30 considering all the ones I’ve gotten before have broken. Wireless is a must (so I can be in my photos), and I would like it to be able to shoot in bulb mode.
    Hope that helps! 🙂

Ernest Lloyd
    Participant

Hey, just let me know if the ones that I mentioned aren’t what you are looking for, and I’ll do some more searching!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hi @elianafranzenburg, I have a VERY similar version to this one, and it has worked for me very well for many years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest