FEATURED: Pure

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Pure

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Parfitt
    Participant

Here are the pictures that I came up with. We finally got some snow in New York!😂 I don’t really feel like any are calendar worthy, but I tried to incorporate what I had for landscape in our yard! It doesn’t exactly help that it’s so cold that you can barely adjust the settings on your camera when you shoot in the snow!😀 ~Naomi

Attachments:
    Jamie Parfitt
    Participant

And the last few…

Attachments:
    Jamie Parfitt
    Participant

The last few…

Attachments:
    Caitlin Compton
    Participant

This was a challenging concept to capture! I’m feeling a bit jealous of that snow… brown grass doesn’t quite have the same effect. 😀 Still, I had fun going out a shooting some pictures with what I did have and digging up some old pictures from my portfolio.

Attachments:
    Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Ok… trying again. 😀

Attachments:
    Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Last 2!

Attachments:
    John Machen
    Participant

It’s really interesting that snow, water, flowers, and fire seemed to be what came to mind as “Pure”. I pulled some pictures out of my portfolio as well as shooting a few for this assignment.

Attachments:
    John Machen
    Participant

Attachments:
    Greta
    Participant

I really enjoyed shooting this assignment. I had some trouble with making the silver look pure. I seems a bit more black than silver. What should I have done to make it more silvery?

Greta
    Participant

I really enjoyed shooting this assignment. I had some trouble with making the silver look pure. I seems a bit more black than silver. Do you have tips on what I should have done to make it more silvery?

Attachments:
    Esther M
    Participant

Here is my assortment of photos, lol! Some out of my portfolio and some that I shot for this assignment!

Attachments:
    Esther M
    Participant

More photos…

Attachments:
    Esther M
    Participant

Last ones

Attachments:
    James Staddon
    Keymaster

This is truly amazing, everyone . . . so many creative ideas!

It was quite a treat to come back from the busyness of shooting a convention and a wedding over the weekend and see everyone’s submissions had come in. I will have the publisher look over the pictures and see which one(s) they might want to use.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Good question, @greta-kennedy, about “tips on what I should have done to make it more silvery”. I’ll think about it and see if I can get you an answer tomorrow on the webinar! https://www.lenspiration.com/webinar/photo-critique-50/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest