Help wanted: Stock keywording technician

Home Forums Photography Q&A Help wanted: Stock keywording technician

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Staddon
    Keymaster

Hey everyone!

Using the photos that I’ve taken over the years by submitting them to stock photography websites is an integral part of the Lenspiration business. The step-by-step process for getting those photos submitted is established, thankfully, and I am able to follow that process on a regular basis . . . except for the last step: titling and keywording. I never seem to be able to get around to doing this!

So, I thought I would ask if there was anyone out there who might enjoy joining the Lenspiration team as a “stock keywording technician” to help with this last step of the process on an as-needed basis. It would be a detail-oriented job for someone who’s descriptive, thorough, and enjoys working with words, and I would be willing to pay $.25 per submitted photo. You’d need a computer, internet access, and typing skills. I can provide more details and answer questions . . . just shoot me an email at james @ lenspiration.com if you think you might be interested!

Thanks!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Thank you, everyone who contacted me about this! It appears as though we’ve found a good fit! I am very grateful for your interest and I’ll keep posting new opportunities here on the forums as they come up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest