which cannon camera is better, T6i orT6s ?

Home Forums Photography Q&A which cannon camera is better, T6i orT6s ?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lewis Family 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dan Cope
    Participant

Probably those who have told you that Nikons are confusing are those who are accustomed to using Canon or another brand. As a Nikon user I find myself confused whenever I pick up a Canon 😀 But it’s not because Canon’s are necessarily confusing, it’s simply the fact that I’m not accustomed to using one! I’m sure that if you used a Nikon you would soon be comfortable with it. But if you’re already comfortable using a Canon, you might as well stick with that unless you find and incredible deal on a Nikon that you can’t pass up!

Sarah Lewis
    Participant

Yeah, I tend to agree with you. And I’d rather have a Cannon anyway. I’ll keep on looking at all my options too. As I said, Dads Sony is nice but also rather confusing. 😀

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

@sarahanne, I don’t think Nikons are confusing, but I’ve used Nikon all my life, so I’m used to them. I’d probably think Canons were confusing… I have heard Canon lenses are a bit cheaper in price, though.

Sarah Lewis
    Participant

Yes, I think they might be. And I agree with you, if I’d grown up with Nikon I’d probably think Cannon was confusing. (even though I can’t imagine that. 😀 ) I’ve been given the idea that Nikon is more for outside shooting (i.e. sports, landscape, etc.) And Cannon more for portraits and studio settings. But I don’t know really what the difference is. Maybe you know?!? 🙂

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

@sarahanne, I’ve heard the same thing, although I’m not sure how accurate it is. I think they are about the same. It’s probably just a matter of preference.

Lewis Family
    Participant

Maybe. But I thought that if that was the case that a Cannon would be better for me. If not, I guess it would be preference.

Lewis Family
    Participant

This is still me by the way. I’m a PRO member on Lewis family but on @sarahanne I’m just a free member.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Join for FREE!

Pin It on Pinterest