2 Corinthians 5:17,21 VPO: New Life (ends October 23)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments 2 Corinthians 5:17,21 VPO: New Life (ends October 23)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Here are some more. It’s only giving me the option to upload 2 at a time. . .

Attachments:
    Caitlin Compton
    Participant

And another. . .

Attachments:
    photog_love
    Participant

I’m just seeing your response @jamesstaddon as I was out of any internet connection over the weekend… It only gave me the option of two attachments per post, so I just split them up – let me know if there is a better way to do it! (Tricking the system? @frazer-family)
    I’m really enjoying all of these awesome pictures and ideas – they’re very inspiring!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

That is so great, @creative-click-photography, to have some photos from the opposite himisphere!

That’s all it will allow me to submit at a time (unless I trick it).

Yeah, @frazer-family, how do you go about tricking it? I’m working on figured out how to attach 10 without having to do any tricking at all.

Benjamin Holmes

I’m quite interested in that as well!

The deadline is officially past, and no @creative-click-photography, you still got in before it ended! You gave some really FANTASTIC submissions too! Really excited about going through all of these here! Thank you all!

Due to some scheduling conflicts, I may not be able to post a new VPO for a while… I’ll see what I can do, but I apologize ahead of time if I can’t work something out!

Frazer Family
    Participant

Yeah, @frazer-family, how do you go about tricking it?

@jamesstaddon, it’s pretty simple so long as you haven’t left the page. What I did was this: I wrote my text and attached two photos. Then I pressed “Submit.” As soon as it was submitted, I clicked on “Edit” at the upper right-hand corner. When my submission shows up in editable form, it looks as though there are no photos attached. But they really are still there, so when I attached two more photos, un-checked “keep Log of this edit” (otherwise you end up with two replies instead of one), and pressed “Submit,” four photos showed up. And so on… until I added all the photos I wanted. It’s a little slow, but it works. I came across this method by accident, actually. πŸ™‚

This method only works if you haven’t already left the page because the “edit” option disappears. There is a way of doing editing even then, but it’s a more complicated and I’d have to ask Jonathan how to do that again. πŸ™‚

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update, @bensharpeningcharacter! I hope you’ll still be able to find time to share your comments on the photos that were submitted for this op though. I always look forward to reading your perspective. πŸ™‚

I shared my perspective on the submissions in the Photo Critique Webinar last night. PRO members can re-watch it here:

https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar102417/

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Good to know, @frazer-family! I’ve changed a setting on the backend that I hope solves this “only-two-at-a-time” problem. Can you submit a test reply to see if you can attach more than two without having to use the “tricking” method?

I hope it works! If it doesn’t, I can try fixing it a different way. I can delete the test replies too. πŸ™‚

Frazer Family
    Participant

Well, it looked as though it would allow me to attach 10 photos, but when I clicked “submit,” my reply didn’t show up at all. None of my files were over 2MB.

But apparently if I just do text, it will.

And attaching just one photo works too at least if I’m under “edit” mode.

And I can add two additional photos under the “edit” mode also.

Don’t know if that helps any.

Attachments:
    Ezra Morley

This is just a test… I attached 4 photos to this post, let’s see how many come through. πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    Ezra Morley

Ok, that’s strange… All 4 of them uploaded, but only 3 thumbnails are visible!? You can prove that all 4 are actually there by clicking on one of the attachments and scrolling through them in fullscreen with the arrow keys.

Benjamin Holmes

I’m seeing all four thumbnails @buddingphotographer… Cute dogs!

Ezra Morley

Sure enough, they are all there now… 😐 Maybe the forum software was still processing the file and didn’t get a thumbnail created before it refreshed the page, or something.

Yeah, these puppies are some of the cutest we’ve come across! (We’re not biased or anything… πŸ™‚ )They’re “scottie-poos,” Scottish Terrier + Poodle. More pictures on our website:

https://www.acornacrespuppies.com/available-scottie-poo-puppies/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Ezra Morley.
    Benjamin Holmes

Entirely possible!

Ezra Morley

If you need to edit a previous reply that doesn’t have the “Edit” button still visible you just have to use the following pattern:

https://www.lenspiration.com/forums/reply/#####/edit/ where “####” stands for the reply number. (See screenshot below for where to find the number)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘2 Corinthians 5:17,21 VPO: New Life (ends October 23)’ is closed to new replies.

Pin It on Pinterest