Baby Rabbits

Home Forums Photo Critique Baby Rabbits

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Madaris
    Participant

Our baby rabbits are quickly growing up! Any thoughts?

Attachments:
    Lydia Bennett

Aww so cute!!

If you want things to improve it:
    -The reddish blur on the left side of the picture next to the rabbit is distracting
    -Somehow the picture feels crooked or lop-sided, and I’m trying to figure out why. I think maybe because there’s more hay in the foreground on the right bottom corner than on the other side?
    -I don’t know, maybe include both full ears instead of having the one cropped off at the top? I’m not sure.

But honestly, I love this picture! 🙂

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

@bennett-family, thanks! That reddish blur is part of the basket the rabbit is in, but I do agree, it’s a bit distracting. I think it probably appears lopsided because the rabbit is in a round basket, and the hay kind forms to the shape of the basket. Also, the rabbit’s ear isn’t cropped out in the photo I’m seeing… Are you looking at the picture in full screen? You might be able to right click on the image and select open link in new tab.

Thank you!

Lydia Bennett

Oops sorry about that, I thought I had put it in full screen but I guess not!

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

Thanks again!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Is that darling or what! I’m looking at the photo full screen and would agree there could be a little more wiggle rooom around the edges. Just a hair. 🙂

Ryan Madaris
    Participant

@jamesstaddon, thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest