FEATURED: Beautiful Scenery (ends April 6)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Beautiful Scenery (ends April 6)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mia D 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

cyounger
    Participant

Here are a few of mine, I tried using the link to upload but was having some difficulty are we just supposed to comment our pictures here?

Attachments:

Kayla Weaver
    Participant

A couple raindrop photos.

Attachments:

Liz
    Participant

Heavens above the Blue Ridge and water droplets on Ladies Mantle.

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

Here are my photos, @mia! It’s fun to get to submit photos for your assignment this time. 🙂 I’ve just gone and pulled pics from my portfolio picking out the ones that went with different aspects of the verse. Hopefully it’s pretty self explanatory which photos go with what. You’ve chosen such lovely verses!

So fun to see how many submissions there are for this assignment! 😮 🙂

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

And some more…

Attachments:

blessings captured
    Participant

Here are the pictures that I had submitted.

Attachments:

blessings captured
    Participant

And some more…

I think we all enjoy God’s beautiful scenery!

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Awesome submissions everyone!

Nice sunbursts, @cecilia16patch.

@cyounger, yes, you have submitted the photos properly by replying to the topic with your photos. The link for submitting DNGs or originals is so that I can work with raw material while critiquing the photos. If you couldn’t get that link to work, it’s ok for this time, and hopefully it’s something you can get to work next time.

Looking forward to critiquing as many of these submissions as possible (at least one from everybody) on the webinar on Tuesday next week! If you’re a member, make sure to register for it through the Portal (https://www.lenspiration.com/membership-portal/)

Next step

Mia D
    Participant

Here are the winning photos with the verses on them. Congrats to the winners!
    Thank you to all who submitted photos, they were all wonderful!

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

And @cecilia16patch, since you’re a Lenspiration member, the payment will be coming your way!

I can’t thank everyone enough for their submissions! I had a blast critiquing them all on the webinar last night, so if members would like to watch that, they can at https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar041619/

I think we all learned a lot from this assignment, and I’m looking forward to the next. You can be looking for it to be launched on the blog on Friday at noon!

Ezra Morley

@mia, I think I spot a typo… 🙁

Attachments:

Mia D
    Participant

Whoops! Thank you @buddingphotographer. I’ll have to fix that!😁

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest