FEATURED: Beautiful Scenery (ends April 6)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Beautiful Scenery (ends April 6)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mia D 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

okiephotos
    Participant

Here are my submissions. Hopefully it will work this time.

John M.
    Participant

Here’s a few of my submissions:

Attachments:

John M.
    Participant

And a couple more!! 🙂

Attachments:

pksphotography
    Participant

My submissions!

Attachments:

pksphotography
    Participant

Here are some others!

Attachments:

Cecilia Patch
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I am very new to photography and Lenspiration so I am still trying to figure out how all of this works 🙂 I was wondering to get our photos critiqued in the Webinar do we need to submit them to this topic or just to James?
    Thank y’all!

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Welcome to the Lenspiration forums, @cecilia16patch! If you’re submitting photos for this specific assignment, Beautiful Scenery, upload them right here to this forum string; James will critique them on the webinar. There’s more info on submitting photos for Shoot to Serve Assignments here too.

If you’re registered for the webinar and have photos that you’ve taken in general that you would like critiqued, create a new topic on the photo critique forum and James usually critiques those as well. More info on that forum here.

Hope that helps a bit! 🙂

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Here are my submissions for Isaiah 55:8-9, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts”.

The first three are from my archives, the others are from last week when my family was in FL for a couple days! I was so happy that the Lord worked it out that I could be in a place with “beautiful scenery” during this assignment! 🙂

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

And here are some for Isaiah 55:10-12, “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth…”

All from my archives; I realize some of them are pretty similar to each other, but I thought I’d just submit them so there are a few options to work with as far as how close they’re cropped, angle, and such.

Attachments:

Logan Lamar
    Participant

@cecilia16patch Welcome to Lenspiration! I think you’ll love it. If you want to submit photos for the webinar, you can use the photo critique form, but you will need to have the paid membership level to have James critique your photos in the webinar. Occasionally, he’ll chime in on the forms with the rest of us but the paid members are his first priority (and rightly so—can’t have him working hard for nothing).
    If you are not a member, though, you CAN submit theme-appropriate photos to the shoot to serve forms, and James will go over it in the webinar. Your photo might be chosen by the organization or individual, and you could get published!

Cecilia Patch
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help @LydiaBennet and @LogaLamar! I am a paying member so I’ll submit them here right now!

Cecilia Patch
    Participant

Here are a couple of my submissions

Attachments:

John M.
    Participant

Here’s another submission for Isaiah 55:8-9.

Attachments:

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Glad to help, @cecilia16patch! 🙂

Cecilia Patch
    Participant

Here is one more. It is the same as one I already submitted but it is clearer.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest