FEATURED: An Animal that Flies

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: An Animal that Flies

This topic contains 50 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Esther M. 3 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Esther M.
    Participant

Spring Azure Butterflies.
    My favorite thing about these butterflies is the little black and white striped antennas. The top of their wing is a light blue, but I wasn’t able to capture that. There were a lot of them on the flowering bush and they liked sitting for me! 🙂

Attachments:

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Wow guys, I am so excited! With so many submissions made and with Kevin, a publisher from Nature Friend, joining us for the photo critique tomorrow night, this is not a webinar you’ll want to miss! I can’t wait to hear what he’s going to say about all your photos, and I can’t wait to find out which one’s he thinks he’ll be able to use!

If you haven’t already registered for the webinar, you can register here: https://www.lenspiration.com/webinar/photo-critique-44/

It will be held tomorrow, September 10, starting at 7pm ET.

Even if you are not a Lenspiration Member, you can watch for only $12!

See you there!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Oh! And here’s a special note from Kevin!

Nature Friend magazine is a monthly magazine, and there are many ways readers may participate. If you are not already a subscriber to Nature Friend, I’ll offer you a special price as a student of Lenspiration. I’ll give you $10 off your subscription (or renewal), but you need to subscribe to NatureFriend this week. Go to http://www.NatureFriendMagazine.com and place your order. During checkout use coupon code Staddon10, and you will get a $10 discount off 1 year, or $14 discount off a 2-year subscription. Offer expires Friday this week (September 13). –Kevin

I’m sure he’ll provide more details or answers to questions on the webinar tomorrow!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Thank you everyone for participating in this assignment! Members can watch the replay at the following link:

https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar44/

Will be announcing the winners soon!

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Drum roll please! Attached are the 7 winning photos that Kevin has indicated special interest in publishing! I have sent a special email to all of you who won providing special instructions on how to complete your submission. Of course, Kevin is not sure exactly when they will be used, but he is fairly confident that your photos will indeed be published on condition that you follow up on the special instructions email.

So, what if your photo wasn’t chosen?

You can still have your photos considered for publication by Nature Friend! Just follow the instructions under Photo Guidelines for Freelance Photographers or Photo Guidelines for Readers. If you submit your photos and stories in this way, they will be in Nature Friend’s database and just might be picked up and published in the future.

Thanks again for participating, everyone! What do you say…..think we should shoot for Nature Friend again some day?

Attachments:

Esther M.
    Participant

@jamesstaddon, how are those of us that attended the webinar supposed to get the free October issue? I didn’t catch it… Thanks!! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest