FEATURED: Sweet as Honey

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments FEATURED: Sweet as Honey

Tagged: 

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    James Staddon
    Keymaster

Ok folks, here’s the webinar replay link! https://www.lenspiration.com/video/webinar52/

I was quite amazed at how much we were able to fit in:
    00:28 – Overview of the “Sweet as Honey” assignment
    05:15 – Critique of William’s photo submissions, and what to do if there’s something in your photo that annoys you!
    08:45 – Critique of Sonja’s photo submissions, and learning to see “margins” in your photograph!
    15:49 – Critique of Caleb’s photo submissions, and balancing the exposure trio to increase image quality.
    19:20 – Critique of Steve’s photo submissions, and when to time your ourtdoor nature explorations!
    21:39 – Critique of Ernest’s photo submissions, and how to create beautiful starbursts in-camera.
    26:05 – Critique of Greta’s photo submissions, and contemplating the difference between an “active” and a “static” photo.
    27:29 – Greta’s question answered: how deal with background shadows?
    29:08 – Greta’s question answered: how many photos should I take and submit for the Lenspiration assignments?
    32:44 – Critique of Lydia’s photo submissions, and applying the principles of sequence analysis.
    38:28 – Critique of Erin’s photo submissions, and observing how background distance can changes the overall feeling of a photo.
    41:11 – Critique of Darla’s photo submissions, and how even phone photos can look great when following rules of good composition.
    44:01 – Critique of Esther’s photo submissions, and how she went the extra mile, increasing the chances of her photo being chosen.
    50:23 – Critique of Sarah’s photo submissions, and considering context in a photo to help with the telling of the story.
    53:13 – Critique of Olivia’s photo submissions, and ideas on setting up a more natural looking scene.
    54:50 – Critique of Caitlin’s photo submissions, and comparing editing styles.
    58:56 – Winner of the “Sweet as Honey” photo assignment is announced!
    01:03:30 – Photos I think could be sold on a stock website
    01:04:16 – Which photos are my personal favorites
    01:04:55 – Ideas for what photographers can do at home during lockdown!
    01:10:23 – An interesting conversation that he had with a professional photographer from California this week
    01:12:24 – A look at Ephesians 4:17-24 to ask ourselves, “Are there really gray areas?”
    01:16:40 – Bonus photo assignment, “Lightning Landscape”, announced!
    01:17:04 – Next webinar announced.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Would you like to participate?

Create an Account!

Pin It on Pinterest