- December 4, 2017 at 12:57 pm #27415
Ok, everyone, here’s the next assignment! Can you go out and photograph (or find from your portfolio) a picture that illustrates the hymn, Christ Liveth in Me?
As rays of light from yonder sun
The flow’rs of earth set free,
So life and light and love came forth
From Christ living in me.
Reply to this topic with your submissions!
• Requester: IBLP Family Conferences
• Purpose: To be used as a background image for a powerpoint for the hymn, Christ Liveth in Me.
• Request: A picture that you think illustrates this hymn. Meditate on the complete lyrics. Suggestions include bright subjects photographed in high-key, backlit settings.
• Image Specs: Pictures must be at least 3000 pixels longest edge. Edit however you like. Please, no watermarks.
• How to Submit: Attach JPGs less than 2MB in size in reply to this topic. (Learn to downsize JPGs appropriately in this video.)
• Remuneration: Your submissions are a tangible gift to a non-profit, Christian ministry. A real opportunity to shoot to serve.
• Terms: Chosen submissions will be used as if it was purchased under a Royalty Free license. You continue to retain full rights to your image.
• Deadline: Midnight Saturday, December 11, 2017 (extended by two days)
Related training video:
The Glowy Effect, how to artistically harness lens flare.
The winning photo for this assignment will be announced on the live webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 7pm ET. Registration available here. The $19 registration fee for this event may be bypassed by using the secret link sent at an arbitrary time before the webinar to those who are subscribed to “Photo Assignments” at http://www.lenspiration.com/subscribe.
Can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions!
December 4, 2017 at 1:05 pm #27416
- This topic was modified 1 day, 17 hours ago by James Staddon.
James StaddonKeymasterDecember 4, 2017 at 3:41 pm #27435
Do you have to be a pro-member to participate in the “Shoot to Serve” opportunities?December 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm #27521
Eliana FranzenburgParticipantDecember 6, 2017 at 4:33 pm #27553
Hi @modestyl! 🙂
No, you don’t have to be a pro-member to participate in Shoot to Serve. Often for the paying opportunities (this one isn’t!) there’ll be a different payment amount for the Pro members and non-pro members.December 6, 2017 at 6:39 pm #27570December 6, 2017 at 6:43 pm #27571December 10, 2017 at 9:22 pm #27696
Ryan MadarisParticipantDecember 10, 2017 at 9:26 pm #27700
Ryan MadarisParticipantDecember 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm #27726
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.