October 23, 2017 at 7:28 am #26385James StaddonKeymaster
Hey everyone, here’s this week’s assignment!
Can you go out and photograph (or find from your portfolio) a picture that illustrates the idea of days and hours? Reply to this topic with your submissions!
Here are the details:
• Requester: IBLP Family Conferences
• Purpose: To be used as a background image for a powerpoint for the hymn All for Jesus
• Request: Any picture that you thinks illustrates this hymn. Ideas could include the face of a clock, a sundial, an hour glass, or a sunrise. Since this will be used as a background image, keep it simple. Here are some example ideas.
• Image Specs: Pictures must be at least 3000 pixels longest edge. Edit however you like. Please no watermarks.
• How to Submit: Attach JPGs less than 2MB in size in reply to this topic. (Learn to downsize JPGs appropriately in this video.)
• Remuneration: Your submissions are a tangible gift to a non-profit, Christian ministry
• Terms: Chosen submissions will be used as if it was purchased under a Royalty Free license. You continue to retain full rights to your image.
• Deadline: Midnight Monday, November 6, 2017
October 28, 2017 at 6:21 am #26546
- This topic was modified 51 years, 2 months ago by .
Just a quick question…
Where do we post our photos?October 28, 2017 at 8:37 am #26551Benjamin HolmesModerator
Right here on the forum!
When you are posting a reply or editing an old reply, there is an option for adding attachments. You can usually have up to two photo attachments that are less than 2MB each in each reply, although, if you would like to submit more photos than that in one reply (you are always welcome to submit as many replies/photos as you would like), we’ve all been discussing a way to do this here.October 29, 2017 at 7:58 pm #26560October 30, 2017 at 6:55 am #26563James StaddonKeymaster
Thank you @rmadaris! I really like that old-timey clock. Can you take some compositions (perhaps under softer light) that leave most of the frame blank/textured with content on the edge(s) of the frame?
Will leave this opportunity open through November 6 to give folks more time to shoot for it!October 30, 2017 at 7:28 am #26569
@JamesStaddon, sure! When you say have some content on the edges of the frame, would books work?October 30, 2017 at 9:13 am #26577October 31, 2017 at 11:12 am #26590Eliana FranzenburgParticipantOctober 31, 2017 at 11:15 am #26593Eliana FranzenburgParticipantNovember 1, 2017 at 1:21 pm #26653
This clock was painted by my mom! Sending two different angles.November 1, 2017 at 1:23 pm #26654
Well, lovely! NOT! I’ll have to study this out.November 1, 2017 at 1:29 pm #26655November 1, 2017 at 1:30 pm #26657November 6, 2017 at 2:16 am #26719Caitlin ComptonParticipantNovember 6, 2017 at 2:23 am #26722Caitlin ComptonParticipant
The topic ‘Days and Hours (ends November 6)’ is closed to new replies.