Proverbs 27:17 VPO: Friendship (ends Aug 31)

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Photo Assignments Proverbs 27:17 VPO: Friendship (ends Aug 31)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  James Staddon 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Lydia Bennett
    Participant

Glad to hear that, @bensharpeningcharacter!

Theodore Lonneman
    Participant

I haven’t had time to take a better shot but I did snap this one a few days ago with my brother.

Attachments:

Caitlin Compton
    Participant

@bensharpeningcharacter, Here are the photos that I submitted the other day via the DropBox link. Hopefully they came through.

Attachments:

Benjamin Holmes

Thanks for submitting that photo, @theodore!

The VPO is now over. I’ll be going through the submissions soon and announcing the winner, so stay tuned for that!

Thank you all for submitting! Andrew and I really appreciate it!

Logan Lamar
    Participant

@bensharpeningcharacter, it’s a bit sad that this is the last VP for a while! Would you consider opening up another opportunity (perhaps a contest) for us “lenspirationers” to submit our own VersePics, though this year?

Thanks,
    Logan

Benjamin Holmes

@loganlamar I’m not quite sure I understand. Could you explain more specifically what you are thinking?

James Staddon
    Keymaster

Lenspiration hasn’t been sending me notification emails for some reason

Did you get this resolved @bensharpeningcharacter?

Benjamin Holmes

Thanks for checking in James!

Thankfully, yes, I was able to fix it.

James Staddon
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I’ve been so absent for this assignment but I’m SOOOO impressed with everything that you all came up with! There’s something just so enchanting about your photos @josiahw, and creative angles @elianafranzenburg, @theodore, @bennett-family, and @creative-click-photography. I’m definitely taking time to look over these these submissions and provide some takeaways during the critique webinar on Tuesday. https://www.lenspiration.com/photo-critique-with-lenspiration-sep-11/ I would be VERY surprised if Ben wasn’t able to use any of these pictures for his project!

Theodore Lonneman
    Participant

@loganlamar, in your last reply to this assignment did you intend to suggest a contest of sorts between us “lenspirationers” to see who could produce the best photo with a Scripture verse added? If so, I think it’s a great idea.(Especially because I have a few photos of the sort hibernating on backup drives that I haven’t done much with 😛 .)

Eliana Franzenburg
    Participant

@theodore and @loganlamar That sounds like it would be fun! I also have several photos with scriptures that I have made and don’t have any thing to use them for.

Logan Lamar
    Participant

did you intend to suggest a contest of sorts between us “lenspirationers” to see who could produce the best photo with a Scripture verse added? If so, I think it’s a great idea.(Especially because I have a few photos of the sort hibernating on backup drives that I haven’t done much with 😛 .)

@theodore @elianafranzenburg @bensharpeningcharacter Yes! That is what I was referring to. Maybe it doesn’t have to be a contest, but it would be cool to be able to see what we come up with (especially using our favorite verses). Or maybe @bensharpeningcharacter would pick the verse, and we would use a relevant image and put in the text ourselves.

Benjamin Holmes

@jamesstaddon What do you think about this?

Ezra Morley

I’ll add my 2 cents and say that I think it’s a lovely idea! It would be a great way to use our photography for something besides “sitting on a hard drive” and give us some practice with graphics design as well. 🙂

James Staddon
    Keymaster

What do you think about this?

I like the idea too! @bensharpeningcharacter, would you be able to post the verses, monitor the submissions and choose winners like a normal VersePic?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Proverbs 27:17 VPO: Friendship (ends Aug 31)’ is closed to new replies.

Pin It on Pinterest